Starting a Project at the Resort Village of Candle Lake?
Building and Development Permits are required for most types of construction or development within the Resort Village of Candle Lake.
The Building Permit ensures that all construction and renovation projects comply with the minimum standards prescribed in the National Building Code, National Fire Code and the National Energy Code of Canada.
Development permits are required for changes to the land use (e.g. restaurant to retail business), intensity of use (an addition to a home or a new detached garage), excavation, fill, demolition and building removal.
- Building and Development Permit Application Online 2024
- Culvert/Approach Application
- DEMO Permit Application
- Demolition and Building Removal
- Development Appeal Application
- Discretionary Use Application
- Lot Consolidation Application
- Minor Variances
- Official Community Plan Amendment Application (including rezoning)
- Zoning Bylaw
- Zoning Maps
Click here for more helpful tools related to building and development.
The Resort Village is currently developing a Building Guide and a Development Guide which will provide all of the information you need about building and development in the Resort Village.
- RVCL Building Guide (under development)
- RVCL Development Guide (under development)
If you have any questions regarding Building & Development Permits, please contact the Manager of Planning and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (306) 929-2236.